Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

It's been a busy fall semester, and I admit to having cut out a lot of the peripheral things in my life. But, not bicycling! I've been riding with the university cycling club for the past few months, and putting in my time on the trainer and track. Things are looking up.

This year will be my first year competing at a collegiate level, in the C division (cat 3/4). In preparation for the cycling season, I'm getting into a more serious training schedule and finally sorting out a nutritional program to help me meet the demands of training. It looks like for the next few months until the season starts in March I will be doing two back to back endurance days, and two midweek high intensity days. I'm excited about competing and looking forward to seeing where a more structured plan will take me!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment