Saturday, April 23, 2011

Because I haven't been up to a whole lot this week due to illness, I thought I'd share something that made me smile:


robo-rainbow from mudlevel on Vimeo.



In upcoming posts I hope to talk about a few more serious things:
1. Have you ever read an article about how Crohn's is more prevalent in places with street lights? Or refridgeration? As to imply that those things are the cause of Crohn's...? Well, there may be some legitimacy to that linkage, but it is unlikely to be a causal relationship! This is where I get epidemiology geeky... stay tuned!

2. Low Dose Naltrexone. Exciting stuff in very preliminary results. I hope to do a breif literature review, and discuss what the current findings mean, in the hopes of making some sense of it all. I intend follow the further research on Naltrexone, and other clincal trials, as results are published (or maybe pre-published).

3. Nutritional deficiencies and endurance sports. The facts explained in detail, and why you should know these things if you have IBD.

Oh yeah, and... I really want to make speed videos of some of my favorite routes!

No comments:

Post a Comment